Check out the final product in action!
Step 1: Materials
- Nintendo Wii Nunchuck Controller, available at various retailers
- Teensy 2.0 USB Development Board, available at www.pjrc.com
- USB cable, available at www.pjrc.com
- Breadboard (for prototyping), available at www.sparkfun.com
- 22 Gauge Wire, available at www.sparkfun.com
- Solder, available at www.sparkfun.com
Aside from the components listed above, you should have access to various tools such as a soldering iron and ancillary hand tools. Additionally, you should have basic soldering skill and working knowledge of the Arduino environment before embarking on this journey.