Introduction: Vintage Motorcycle Stand
Steps for one stand
1) Cut 4 pieces of 3/4" to 1" square tubing 10.5" long
2) Cut 2 pieces of 3/4" to 1" square tubing 6" long
3) Cut 1 piece of 3/4" to 1" sguare tubing 2' long
4) take all the 10.5" pieces and mig weld together as pictured
5) Then tac the 2' handle and make sure the handle is at the desired angle
6) you can add the grip on the end of the handle like in the picture for easy use on the bike
7) I added a reinforcement under the handle for extra strength but it is not mandatory
8) if you choose you can spray paint or powdercoat the stand when you are finished
P.S. you can adjust the measurements in the directions to best fit your bike.
this stand works great. I made it at the TechShop. www.techshop.ws
750fchop made it!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.