So I decided to quit writing with all the 'junk' and from that day on, I write only with this pen.
The pen came in a box, which was nice, but because it didn't survive all the travel I did. After 2 years, the original box was dirty, and its mechanics started to fall apart.
At that day I decided to make a new, luxurous and long-life box for my favourite pen.
Enjoy this instructible !
Step 1: Materials & Tools
- 3 pieces Walnut wood : 200mm * 32mm * 9mm (8" * 1¼" * 3/8"). This kind of wood is readily available for wooden floors.
- 1 piece of thin cardboard (I used an empty corn-flakes box)
- 1 piece of 10 mm soft foam (this can be recycled from packaging)
- 1 piece of nice, stylish fabric. Size ~ 30cm * 10 cm (12" * 4")
- 2 thick staples, or 1 thin paper-clip (diameter should be 1 mm)
- Double side tape. I used Tesa 15mm wide
- 4 mini magnets. I recycled them from a gift box. My magnets are 4mm * 10 mm * 1mm
- Drill, preferably drill-press
Time needed : half a day
Skills needed : medium. You need precision skills, as this a small object.