This is perfect for Halloween or movie making.
Step 1: Supplies
1. Liquid Latex
2. Makeup Designory Special FX Palette
3. Sea Sponge (orange) & Rough Sponge (black)
4 Spatter Brush (or Tooth Brush)
5. 3rd Degree Silicon Molding Medium (Part A & Part B) come in a set.
6. Small Makeup Brushes (small, angled, and fine tip)
7. Ben Nye: Thick Blood
8. Reel Effects Fake Blood
9. Face Powder (any kind)
10. Metal Palette & Palette Knife
11. Toilet Paper
Cinema Secrets Makeup Setting Spray
Step 2: Step One Preping the Face. (Males)
(Females should be just fine.)
Step 3: Bite Mark
Step 2. While still sticky apply small pieces of toilet paper.
Repeat until desired thickness is achieved.
Step 4: Slashes
Place palette knife on skin at a 20 degree angle and slowly drag across skin. Be gentle, you can cut the skin making a far more realistic slash.
Do this twice, flipping the knife 180 degrees, This will make a valley for the makeup to sit in.
Add more ridges and valleys to make more slashes on the skin.
Step 5: Tear Open the Face
If any patches appear add latex and toilet paper to fix.
Step 6: Coloring the Slashes
(mixing colors is all experimenting)
Here is the basic idea though:
Red in the middle.
Maroon around the Red.
Black as the border.
Step 7: Coloring the Bite
1. Color red over the skin
2. Add maroon and purple to create lines and dimension.
3. Mix Fake Blood and Thick Blood until desired effect is achieved.
4. Apply blood.
5. Blot Black over blood to give scabby rotted effect.
Step 8: Apply Makeup
Use a make up sponge for this step.
Step 9: Optional
Use for old bruises (Green and yellow are good for a general decayed look on the face)
Using Red, Maroon, and Purple add scrapes around gashes and other cuts.
Add texture and color to taste with sponges and brushes.