With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Tell us about yourself!
I have the exact same radio at home, I got it in terrible condition and you would not believe how easy they are to recap and restore. I'm sorry if I'm being too rough, but you dismantled and ruined a perfectly good piece of history that will never be made again. I can see putting a bluetooth speaker or 3.5mm jack into an existing, original tube radio, but to cut out all of the caps and resistors like that leaves the chassis pretty much beyond repair. It would have been awesome if you left all that in place, but now it's pretty much ruined forever. I love the idea, but next time, maybe try to leave everything in place so that someone along the line can fix it later.
WPS Wi-Fi cracking using Du...View Instructable »
Very late response, but the power going to the LEDs is nowhere near powerful enough to even shock you a tiny bit. It's powered by, I'd say around 3-12 volts, as is the standard for LED lights. I've never heard of an LED that runs directly off of house current.
Nice instructable, but did you know you could even recharge alkaline batteries? http://www.ebay.com/itm/131798640445 This is perfect for most people, as it recharges Alkaline, NiCd, and NiMh batteries. So unless you get the cheapy unsupported carbon zinc batteries, you can basically have free batteries for a very long time! I recommend it!
Now put the wires back on, add some batteries, and make it a SHOCK BLOW HAMMER!
To jam all stations, just use a small, high-voltage transformer connected directly to a copper coil. Works like a charm.
Sorry to hear your pet died. What you could try for engraving the rock is using one of those engraver pens. They can be had for about $8-15 on eBay (look up "engraving tool") and I think they would work perfectly. R.I.P Bond :(
patch windows or apple
Join 2 million + to receive instant DIY inspiration in your inbox.
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.