28Instructables17,073Views377CommentsNorth Carolina -- nothing could be finerJoined May 20th, 2018
1945 was a very good year. No, not for wine ... for me. I was born. Yes, I'm old, Father William, but brillig, and my slithy toves still gyre and gimble in the wabe. Yes, I had a pet dinosaur. His name was Oxnard, a protoceratops. And I walked to and from school in the snow, uphill, both ways. I gave Abe the envelope on which he wrote that speech. And I putter around the shop with my limited tools and build things and make gifts for family and friends. And, yes, I have been known to use wo... Read More »
100+ Comments Earned a bronze medal
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
1+ Featured Instructable Earned a bronze medal
Show 5 More »
Design Sketching ClassClass Complete!
How to Write an InstructableClass Complete!
Beginning Leatherworking ClassClass Complete!
Woodworking ClassClass Complete!
Table Saw ClassClass Complete!
- Kink Jarfold commented on rachelfinn's instructable How to Make a Laser Cut Portrait on a ULS Laser Cutter6 days ago
- Kink Jarfold commented on craftedworkshop's instructable DIY Camper Van Conversion Bed Build, Bed Converts to a Couch! #VANLIFE8 days ago
- Kink Jarfold commented on deceiver's instructable The Surly Mermaid: Catamaran to Recreational Cruiser Conversion9 days ago
- Kink Jarfold commented on TueBjørn's instructable Automatic Rain-Watering System for Greenhouse and Chicken Coop12 days ago
- Kink Jarfold commented on mervegungor's instructable Let's Make a Walking Robot With a Coca-Cola Tin at Home16 days ago
- More Activities