11Instructables54,564Views137CommentsSouth KoreaJoined July 6th, 2008
Paul (Udon) is a Chinese-speaking South African, who likes saffron tea, sunshine, dogs, and Asian food. He can make things out of yeast, thermoplastic, Arduinos, Xamarin, C#, wood, junk plastic, metal, motors, paper, and spices, but not all at the same time.
100+ Comments Earned a bronze medal
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
1+ Featured Instructable Earned a bronze medal
Contest Winner First Prize in the Share Your Space Challenge
Contest Winner Runner Up in the Teachers Contest 2017
Contest Winner Runner Up in the Light Up the Night! Contest
Show 7 More »
Robots ClassClass Complete!
Hand Sewing ClassClass Complete!
Internet of Things ClassClass Complete!
Circuit Board Design ClassClass Complete!
- Udon commented on acadena2's forum topic Space Related Instructable - Atmosphere/Pressure Sensors1 month ago
- Udon commented on Goodhart's forum topic Structure advice needed for future teaching sessions of an AS child1 month ago
- Udon commented on andreasbastian's instructable Engineering Putty: Microwavable Instamorph/Shapelock/Polymorph (PCL)2 months ago
- Udon commented on Spaceshark's instructable The Easiest Arduino High Altitude Balloon Data Logger 6 months ago
- Udon commented on mat_fr's instructable Reverse engineering Air Conditioner IR Remote control protocol1 year ago