• Date JoinedFeb 23, 2011
  • Total Views63,602
  • Featured %14%
  • Best Answers %0%


Diane8251 year ago
Colored you made an air freshened out of a nutella lid and what you called a PSU grid. I cannot find that PSU grid anywhere, I am trying to purchase one for a Mimi charcoal altoid grill. Do you know where and exactly what it is I need to find.
I really appreciate it
colorex (author)  Diane8251 year ago
Hi Diane!

A PSU is the metallic box that converts electricity for desktop computers. The grid you see is the cover for the fan/cooling unit from that PSU (Power Switching Unit).

The PSU I got it from was very old - almost 10 years. Nowadays, they just punch holes right out of the sheet metal instead of putting a grid over it, like this:

You might be able to find a grid like this, if you go to a computer fixing place, and show them this image, and explain that you want only the grid:

You might even get it for free if its an old PSU. I hope you can find what you need!

Thanks for sub!
colorex (author)  patriots88882 years ago
You're welcome!

Get More Out of Instructables

Already have an Account?


PDF Downloads
As a Pro member, you will gain access to download any Instructable in the PDF format. You also have the ability to customize your PDF download.

Upgrade to Pro today!