• Date JoinedJan 14, 2007
  • Total Views762,816
  • Featured %85%
  • Best Answers %0%


jessyratfink10 months ago
I love your profile picture so much I can't stand it!
gummibunch7 years ago
Where do you get the pen that has the xylene in it. We called around all the stores and can't find it online either. HELP PLEASE!!
djeucalyptus (author)  gummibunch7 years ago
I usually purchase them at the University of Oregon Bookstore Art Supply section. I've seen them at other craft stores like Michael's, as well as specialty art supply stores. They're usually found in the drafting/illustrating pens section, along with Copic markers, MicroLiners, etc. I looked and found some HereHere. Looks like they may be getting harder to find on the whole, but if you call around, I'd bet you could find some somewhere.
ewilhelm7 years ago
Thanks for sharing your project, and welcome to Instructables! Let me know if you have any questions.

Get More Out of Instructables

Already have an Account?


PDF Downloads
As a Pro member, you will gain access to download any Instructable in the PDF format. You also have the ability to customize your PDF download.

Upgrade to Pro today!