Boston, MA, USAJoined May 31st, 2009
( The photo inset is from 1989 and the lovely SkateHut in old Providence. RI.) An 80's H.S. graduate by .1 of a grade point.......and I think it was a gimme to get me out of there. So that makes for a real spotty auto-didactic learning style, a little of this and a little of that. Did a lot of work on the Busycle project, which is around the web here and there. When I am not too lazy or dying I can occasionally come with something mildly interesting, so I promise to post it.
- gdv753 favorited Make Some Renovation! Vintage Kitchen Cutter Restored to Life Again. and Electric Go Kart in Retro Style (for Kids) by woodenProjects3 weeks ago
- gdv753 favorited Ultimate Workshop Stool , Quick Wood Compass With Many Fixed Length Radius and Mini Grill From Propane Tank Recycled / Mini Parrilla De Un Tanque De Propano Reciclado by ZombieWorkshop3 weeks ago
- gdv753 favorited Homemade Bike , The Inclusion of a Motorcycle Wheel Drive, Improvised Wheel, Homemade Snowmobile and 1 other by Vasugan3 weeks ago
- gdv753 favorited Storage Rack, Dog's Dinner Table From Reclaimed Wood, Rotary Tool Oscillating Attachment, Simple Steel Drawers With Tig. and 4 others by Tuomas Soikkeli3 weeks ago
- gdv753 favorited Controlling LED Matrix Array With Arduino Uno (Arduino Powered Robot Face), Wi-Servo: Wi-fi Browser Controlled Servomotors (with Arduino + ESP8266) and 3D Printed Tool Hanger by IgorF23 weeks ago
- More Activities