24Instructables1,171,148Views407CommentsUSAJoined November 16th, 2008
I've been taking things apart since I was 10. My mother wasn't impressed, even though I told her I knew how to put it back together... I've been making things since I picked up my first soldering iron (By The Wrong End!) at the age of 12. After I could close my hand again, I proceeded to make my mother even more un-trusting by showing her an electronic project of mine that promptly blew up with lots of smoke. From those humble beginnings, I've made most of my living room furniture, prize-winn... Read More »
100+ Comments Earned a bronze medal
1M+ Views Earned a silver medal
10+ Featured Instructable Earned a silver medal
Contest Winner Runner Up in the Soldering Challenge
Contest Winner Second Prize in the Burn It! Contest
Contest Winner First Prize in the Paracord Challenge
Contest Winner Second Prize in the Metal Contest
Contest Winner Runner Up in the Prank Challenge
Contest Winner Third Prize in the Explore Science Contest
Contest Winner Runner Up in the Things That Fly Challenge
Contest Winner Third Prize in the On a Budget Contest
Show 14 More »
Starting a Handmade BusinessClass Complete!
Meat ClassClass Complete!
Circuit Board Design ClassClass Complete!
Rockets ClassClass Complete!
Mold Making & Casting ClassClass Complete!
Easy 3D Printing ClassClass Complete!
- gizmologist commented on hulkbuild's instructable Start an Element Collection - How to Find Samples in Everyday Places2 weeks ago
- gizmologist made the instructable Start an Element Collection - How to Find Samples in Everyday Places3 weeks ago
- gizmologist completed the lessons Solar Powering Microcontroller Projects, Solar Engraving, Solar USB Charger and Solar Panels in the class Solar Class4 weeks ago
- gizmologist completed Starting a Handmade Business, The Costs of Selling , How to Start a Handmade Business and Running a Successful Shop 1 month ago
- gizmologist commented on jeremyhoffpauir's instructable Home Data Storage and Backup Solution - How to Setup a Home NAS4 months ago
- gizmologist commented on The King of Random's instructable How to Convert Water Into Fuel by Building a DIY Oxyhydrogen Generator5 months ago
- gizmologist commented on 4DIYers's instructable How to Clean an Engine Bay Without a Pressure Washer5 months ago
- gizmologist completed the lessons Gluing and Fastening PVC, Tools and Materials for PVC, Cutting and Making Holes and Cleaning and Finishing PVC in the class PVC Class6 months ago
- gizmologist completed the lessons Lesson 3: Drawing in 2D, Lesson 4: Drawing in 3D, Light and Shadow and Tools & Materials in the class Design Sketching Class6 months ago
- gizmologist completed the lessons Ideation: Brainstorming & Sketching, Design Supplies, Iteration: Prototyping & Testing and Inspiration: Through Research in the class Inventor Class6 months ago
- gizmologist made the instructable Food-drivers (How to Make Upcycled Place Settings Made With Screwdrivers Handles) by Samuel Bernier7 months ago
- More Activities