24Instructables1,140,718Views396CommentsUSAJoined November 16th, 2008
I've been taking things apart since I was 10. My mother wasn't impressed, even though I told her I knew how to put it back together... I've been making things since I picked up my first soldering iron (By The Wrong End!) at the age of 12. After I could close my hand again, I proceeded to make my mother even more un-trusting by showing her an electronic project of mine that promptly blew up with lots of smoke. From those humble beginnings, I've made most of my living room furniture, prize-winn... Read More »
100+ Comments Earned a bronze medal
1M+ Views Earned a silver medal
10+ Featured Instructable Earned a silver medal
Contest Winner Runner Up in the Soldering Challenge
Contest Winner Second Prize in the Burn It! Contest
Contest Winner First Prize in the Paracord Challenge
Contest Winner Second Prize in the Metal Contest
Contest Winner Runner Up in the Prank Challenge
Contest Winner Third Prize in the Explore Science Contest
Contest Winner Runner Up in the Things That Fly Challenge
Contest Winner Third Prize in the On a Budget Contest
Show 12 More »
Circuit Board Design ClassClass Complete!
Rockets ClassClass Complete!
Mold Making & Casting ClassClass Complete!
Easy 3D Printing ClassClass Complete!
- gizmologist commented on jeremyhoffpauir's instructable Home Data Storage and Backup Solution - How to Setup a Home NAS2 weeks ago
- gizmologist commented on The King of Random's instructable How to Convert Water Into Fuel by Building a DIY Oxyhydrogen Generator1 month ago
- gizmologist commented on 4DIYers's instructable How to Clean an Engine Bay Without a Pressure Washer1 month ago
- gizmologist completed the lessons Gluing and Fastening PVC, Tools and Materials for PVC, Cutting and Making Holes and Cleaning and Finishing PVC in the class PVC Class2 months ago
- gizmologist completed the lessons Lesson 3: Drawing in 2D, Lesson 4: Drawing in 3D, Light and Shadow and Tools & Materials in the class Design Sketching Class3 months ago
- gizmologist completed the lessons Ideation: Brainstorming & Sketching, Design Supplies, Iteration: Prototyping & Testing and Inspiration: Through Research in the class Inventor Class3 months ago
- gizmologist made the instructable Food-drivers (How to Make Upcycled Place Settings Made With Screwdrivers Handles) by Samuel Bernier3 months ago
- gizmologist completed the lessons Taking Paper Mache Further, Tools and Materials for Paper Mache, Paper Mache Clay, Paper Mache With Glue and 2 others in the class Paper Mache Class4 months ago
- gizmologist completed the lessons Mixing + Pouring Concrete, Casting Molds With Voids, Capstone Project - Tabletop Fireplace, Concrete Finishes and 3 others in the class Concrete Class5 months ago
- gizmologist completed the lessons Writing an Instructable and Adding Photos, Publishing an Instructable and Documenting a Project in the class How to Write an Instructable5 months ago
- More Activities