With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Tell us about yourself!
Cool Your House With Negative Pressure Ventilation - Not A/C
It will definitely help. The goal is to get about 50% to 75% of the opening you're pointing at to be filled with air from the fan. The other 25% to 50% will be air that is carried along by the low pressure created by the stream of fan-driven air passing through the opening. As I read this, I'm not sure I'm making good sense. I can see it in my head but the words are failing me.
Would stacking two mini vornados work as well as stacking a box fan and a vornado as you described?
Absolutely fabulous instruction. It works!!! Thank you so very much for taking the time to share this.
Join 2 million + to receive instant DIY inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.