BiQuad antenna, connector part name help needed.?

I have a N-connector you see in the pictures and part I need to connect it to my alfa 1w nic, what is the connector meets the n-connector in the picture, n-male on one side and rpsma plug on one. What is the name of describied part that connects to my N-connector pictured?


WHAT picture ?
celalboz (author)  steveastrouk6 years ago
my apologies , upload tool was beeping, now I know why.. I will edit this, thanks.