Furniture Sliders?

I can't seem to find the clear plastic furniture sliders you show. I've tried Amazon, Lowes and Home Depot. Could you let me know where you purchased them?

randofo11 months ago

I got them at Ace Hardware. Anything plastic of about roughly that size and shape should work.