shaping plastic bottles?

I need to find a way to shape a rolled  finishing edge with a 14"wide top plastic bottle. I actually thinking about a stainless steel cone that I could heat up to reshaple the edge ....any idea how I could find...make/ do  such a thing?? 

rickharris6 years ago
Cut top off bottle

Heat up heavy Fry pan on stove.

Press cut edge to hot skillet - when it is hot enough the edge will get soft and roll over.
terriradke (author)  rickharris6 years ago
Thank You! Great Idea!!!
Make sure its a frying pan that your wife/mother/husband/dad doesn't care to much about. It will give your eggs a bit of a strange flavor for a time or two.
terriradke (author)  Vyger6 years ago
Yeah...I was thinking the same thing! I think I will go to St. Vinneys tomorrow and find me a cheap one ;)