wine cork wall what type of glue would be best used to put corks on drywall?

building a wine room and want to use corks on the outside walls but not sure what type of glue to use

RainDog075 years ago
When I make wine cork projects I just use a simple white glue (Elmer's) because it dries clear and it's available everywhere. I paint the backfround black before installing the corks.
if you want a permanent attachment, look for a construction adhesive called "PL premium" . Super good product and it I always see it getting used in construction
rickharris6 years ago
PVA (Elmers white glue)
As said builders construction glue
Even spray on contact adhesive.
Gorilla glue if you need water proof.

I like this site
Burf6 years ago
Use a small dab of construction adhesive. You can get it at any hardware store.