Alternative Photography Project
- Photogram-arranging objects directly on the photo paper, without using a camera at all
- Holga- The teacher has a few Holga cameras with 120 film for class use to take artistically lousy images
- Pinhole Camera- If you don't know what this is, you probably can't answer my question anyway.
- Cyanotype- a special emulsion is painted on watercolor paper, then exposed in sunlight under a large transparency. Search "cyanotype" to see what it is.
- Polaroid image transfer- an image taken with a Polaroid Two-Step camera is transferred from the film to watercolor paper-looks cool, but expensive
Weissensteinburg? Are you there?
Edit 5-12-08: I have printed some 5x7s with my cool new technique. I matted them today, and I turn them in on Thursday.