Just one to go... (Update...Just!)
OK, so plenty of people have gotten there before me, but this is my first hundred on the horizon.
I have now published #99, and I know what #100 will be.
Looking ahead, though, what will your hundredth project be?
#100 nearly didn't happen, as I came off the road on the way to the site. Fortunately, the people I was going to meet came to meet me part way and helped pull the Mini out of the field. The Mini is now awaiting diagnosis at the garage, which will certainly involve the words "bent" and "steering".
Anyhoo, I got what I needed, now just putting together some more research notes with the photos, then get it checked by an expert...
UPDATE TO THE ORIGINAL UPDATE:
- #100 is, effectively, done. I'm just waiting for the expert who helped me to give it a once-over to check I've got my facts straight. Since I've been using her work email address, I expect to here sometime Monday...
Ow! My shoulders, neck and back are ceasing up, typing is getting painful (something to do with dropping three feet at fifty and coming to a dead stop in the field...).
But, the garage where I dropped Womble off has just phoned to say they can't find anything obviously wrong (or bent) with the car that would explain why the front wheels are pointing in different directions. They theorise that the impact bounced things a notch or three along without actually damaging anything.
But, they also recommend taking it to a specialist bodyshop to get it checked...
And now I have Womble back - all that was needed, after all that fuss, was a slight adjustment of the tracking. Now that is engineering.
#99 is now finished off with photos of the piñata in action.