Introduction: Arduino Tutorials (part Two - 17 Tutorial Pack)
This is Arduino Tutorial Pack Part 2.
The 1st part is available here: https://www.instructables.com/id/Arduino-Tutorials-...
The 3rd part is available here: https://www.instructables.com/id/Arduino-Tutorials-...
Unlike other tutorials here I won't give any background in theory how it works. It is oriented to the result how to achieve it - to make measurements from lots of sensors and, in some cases, to accomplish various control or indications! Watch the videos and after that just adopt the code to your needs/project. Easy as that! All schematics available in video! Pin numbers in the schematics is what matters! In some cases connection pins of Arduino microcontroller and sensor are commented in Arduino code!
The content of the tutorials looks like that (just press view all steps for easier navigation):
- Arduino and Ethernet Shield for Home Monitoring over Internet
- Arduino and Ethernet Shield for Home Automation (Control through website)
- Arduino and GPS EM-411 SIRF III
- Arduino and Digital Accelerometer ADXL345 I2C
- Arduino and Serial Oscilloscope for Data Monitoring
- Arduino and Servo Control
- Arduino and Servo Control Using Accelerometer ADXL345
- Arduino and LCD
- Arduino and Simple User Interface to Control LED
- Arduino and Magnetometer HMC6352
- Arduino and Potentiometer (10 kOhm)
- Arduino and Relay RAS05-15
- Arduino and GY-85 9DOF (Accelerometer ADXL345, Gyroscope ITG3200, Magnetometer HMC5883)
- Arduino and Current Sensor GY-712
- Arduino and Electromagnetic field (EMF) detector
- Arduino and Wii Nunchucks
- Arduino and DC Motor Control