More than 2 years ago I had made an instructable - ArduinoPhone.
ArduinoPhone was big and it's difficult for the beginner to make one. As there's a step to make the charge circuit.
And I had heard so many voice that when will you make ArudinoPhone 2.0 for this 2 years. I think I really should make it someday.
It's lucky that I have got some free time for the past month, so I spend about 3 weekend to design it. And now it's done. Before you read about the steps, let's view some featured of ArduinoPhone2.0.
- Even more thinner, about 20 mm
- Support of solar and DC adopt charge
- Much more easy to install
- A longer standby time, more that 50 hours
- On board MIC and Speaker, say goodbye to the earphone
- 3D print sheel