Introduction: Crystal Beaded Necklace With Matching Earrings
This is another crystal beaded necklace with matching earrings.
Here I have used larger oblate crystal beads in combination with gold plated eye pins and gold plated "S" hooks for the necklace as well for the earrings.
Step 1: Materials Required
- 22 pieces of large size oblate crystal beads (20 pieces for the necklace and two pieces for the earrings)
- 22 pieces of gold plated eye pins
- 22 pieces of gold plated "S" hooks
- 3 pieces of earring hooks
- 1 piece of Jump ring
- 4 pieces of small gold plated drops (for the earrings)
Step 2: Tools
- Wire cutter
- Round nose pliers
Step 3: The Necklace
- Start with attaching two eye pins on either side of a "S" hook
- Insert crystal beads on the eye pins
- Trim excess from the eye pins
- Using the round nose pliers, make an eye on the trimmed side of pin
- Continue with alternately attaching a "S" hook and an eye pin with 20 number of beads
- Attach a "S" hook at one end and a Jump ring at the other end
The oblate crystal beaded necklace is ready
Step 4: The Earrings
For making one earring
Insert an eye pin into the oblate crystal bead
Trim excess from the eye pin and make an eye with the round nosed pliers
Attach a "S" hook at one end
Attach an earring hook with the "S" hook
At the other end of the eye pin, attach a couple of small gold platted drops
The earring is ready
Make a set of earrings using the same method
Step 5: Wear and Enjoy
The large sized oblate crystal beads are available in many colors. You can make different colored necklaces with earrings and wear them on any occasion matching with your dress.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.