This is my first instructable. And this instructable will show you how to build my version of the helping hands tool for soldering.
There are a lot of Helping Hands instructables out there. But for my version is just using notebook cooler pad that I'm not used anymore. It's quite easy to build and there is a LED to light up what you are trying to solder.
Ok, lets get started !!
Step 1: Parts and Tools
Here is all you will need:
- Cooler Pad for notebook
- Some wire that can bend into shape
- Jumper wire
- 4 alligator clips
- 1 LED white
- Resistor 330 Ohm
- PCB Matrix (Stripboard are recommended)
- 9 V battery
- 9 V battery holder with switch
- Shrink tubing
- Male header extended (optional)
- Blackhousing / female 1x1 header (optional)
- Soldering iron
- Hot glue
- Mini drill