Step 1: Watch the Video!
Watch this video to see how!
Step 2: Gather These Materials
My kids went crazy for it! It's great stuff because it's basically harmless and extremely easy to make. So easy in fact, that my little 3-year-old did it himself (with a little coaching, of course).
If you'd like to make it at home, here's how we did it!
Step 1: Gather Your Materials
You will need:
* 1/2 teaspoon borax laundry booster (Found in grocery stores in the laundry detergent section)
* 5 ounces clear school glue (Usually in the craft section of some grocery stores, or stores like Wal-Mart)
* Green and yellow food coloring
Step 3: Make The Solutions
In one container, mix:
* 1 cup of warm water
* 1/2 tsp of borax
Stir to dissolve as much as possible.
Make Solution "B"
In a separate container, mix together:
* 1/2 cup of water
* Entire 5 oz bottle of clear glue
* Stir in 2 drops of green food coloring
* Stir in 5 drops of yellow food coloring
Step 4: Mix the Solutions
And right before your eyes will magically appear a gooey green flubber!
Holding this in front of a light makes it look like some sort of creepy alien experiment!
Step 5: Make a Cool Ooze Canister
*2 black 2" ABS clean-out adaptors
*2 black 2" ABS plugs from Home Depot.
For the tube;
*2" tube of acrylic (7" tall) works best,
*Plastic soda bottle