This project is available as full kit on kitables!
This LED lamp will be perfect in any home. It gives more light then I thought it would.
The materials used for this project are pretty easy to get and not too expensive.
Only some tools are maybe not in everyone's toolbox. But there are also many tools you can use instead if you're not able to get your hands on some.
- A4 acrylic sheet - 3mm thick (also known as 'plexiglass') - $2.00
- Fine sandpaper (400 does a great job!) - $1.00
- 3x 5mm LED (I used blue, gives a good effect. But any color can be used) - $0.21
- 2x button cell battery (CR2032) - $0.30
- 2x button cell holder - $0.50
- Small momentary switch - $0.25
- Electrical wire - $0.00 (ripped it of my bike)
As you can see this is a low cost project. The total money I spend was: $ 4.26
If you can't find all the parts for this project, you can also buy the full kit!
Buy the full kit at www.kitables.co/shop
- Jig Saw (also a Jeweler Saw can be used. But that's really hard to get straight lines)
- Glue Gun (hot glue)
- Drilling tool
Ones you've got this stuff you're ready to begin!