- Lightweight - the support structure does not need to be as extensive as with other materials.
- Fast Setting - you don't have to be as scared of clouds on the horizon as with concrete.
- Goes Quick - almost equals the speed of putting up metal roofing, which is a material we often avoid as it does not last as long, or look or sound (in rain) as nice as concrete options.
- Inexpensive - for its strength, durability and speed, it is cheap.
- Artistic - it allows for many different designs, though a pyramid structure seems to be the most efficient.
The shape and style of your latex concrete project depends almost entirely on your imagination. Within this article, we’ll run you through both the overall principals and the more specific details, and we hope you go on to make some wild looking creations.
For more information on concrete or other building materials, visit the shelter section of our site.
For more information about this method of building, please read "Latex Concrete Habitat" by Knott and Nez