Step 1: Things You Will Need
2 packages of thick sliced bacon ( I used Turkey Bacon)
2 pounds Ground beef or turkey meat
1/2 cup Barbeque sauce or ketchup.(You will need more later, this is just for putting in the meatloaf)
2 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
1 TBSP crushed garlic
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 tsp basil
1 cup oats
1 TBSP Parmesan
MAC & CHEESE INGREDIENTS
2 cups elbow macaroni
2oz cream cheese (1/4 a box)
3/4 cups sour cream
1/4 cup milk
1 1/4 cups shredded cheese (I Used 1 cup Colby Jack, 1/4 cup White Cheddar)
Note: This recipe should make 8 bacon balls.
Step 2: Preping Your Meat
2. Press meat into a large bowl shape.
3. Place all Meatloaf ingredients into meat bowl.
4. Use you hands to mash everything together until thoroughly mixed.
5. Cover and set aside until needed.
Step 3: Making The Mac & Cheese
reduce heat. cook the noodles until they are soft, then drain the water.
2. Place the milk and cheeses in another medium size pan, and simmer on low to medium heat.
Stir often until the cheeses are melted and mixed into a soupy substance. If you want to add any
personal seasonings to you mac & cheese, this would be the best time to do it.
3. In a large pan, mix cheese sauce with the noodles until well blended.