Introduction: Hawaiian Burger Bacon Balls
Pineapple and provolone stuffed inside a bacon wrapped, flavored meatball. Pure Deliciousness!!!!
Step 1: Things You Will Need
Note: This recipe makes 8 Bacon Balls
2 pounds ground Beef
16 strips of thick sliced bacon (I used turkey bacon)
1 package of provolone cheese
2/3 cup Island soyaki sauce (Soy sauce, Teriyaki sauce, Pineapple juice)
1/2 cup chopped onions
2 TBSP minced garlic
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 cup(or more) pineapple chunks
1/2 cup bread crumbs (or bread if you have a toaster & food processor)
1 muffin plan
1 baking tray (for catching excess grease)
Step 2: Making Your Bacon Balls
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Place ground beef, soyaki sauce, chopped onions, garlic, pepper, and bread crumbs into a large
bowl and mix thoroughly.
3. Place strip of bacon evenly in the center of one of the muffin tray cups.
4. Place another strip on bacon in the same cup, making an X of bacon.
5. Make a patty with a "golf ball size" amount of meat.
6. Place patty into your bacon cup, then push it down until it fits the cup and has a decent size cavity
in the center.
7. Place some provolone cheese at the bottom of the meat cup.
8. Add some pineapple chunks.
9. Then add more Cheese.
10.Then more Pineapple chunks.
11.Then one last layer of cheese.
12.Fold the hamburger over the top of the cheese an seal it completely ( you may need to add a bit
of extra meat to seal it thoroughly)
13. In a circular motion, fold the ends of the bacon over the top of your meatball.
14. Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes, then remove from tray and let sit for 5 minutes before
serving with you favorite condiments.
You can also try out my other bacon balls
Breakfast bacon balls
Chicken Cordon Bleu Bacon Balls
Broccoli & Cauliflower Cheddar Cheese Bacon Balls
Mac & Cheese Meatloaf Bacon Balls
Participated in the