Introduction: Make Your Own K'nex Flower!
It's spring! The sun is shining, the birds are singing..
But they aren't flowers!? Oh no!
Make your own (simple) flower with these instructions.
- Gargamelknex -
Step 1: How Many Pieces?
Here is the list how many pieces for 1 flower.
RODS (321) :
- Green rod: maximum 300 (I do not count these pieces).
- White rod: 16
- Blue rod: 4
- Flexible yellow rod: 1
CONNECTORS (93) :
- Dark grey connector: 4
- Orange connector: 24
- Red connector: 40 (when you make the red flower, you will need 48 pieces)
- Yellow connector: 4 (when you make the yellow flower, you will need 12 pieces.)
- Purple (3D) connector: 8
- White connector: 5
CLIPS (23) :
- Blue clip: 8
- Y clip: 12
- Tan-Clip: 2
- Black clip: 1 (only for yellow flower)
- Orange head clip: 1 (only for red flower)
Step 2: Make the Bottom
Step 3: The Flower Pot
Step 4: Make the Flower(s)!
Picture 1-7 The yellow flower
Picture 8-15 The red flower
Step 5: Make the Ground
Step 6: Done :)
- Make your own k´nex flower too!
- Give a comment below (I made it), and send my a picture!
- Your flower is added in step 6 if you sent me a picture.