2Instructables26,022Views22CommentsNashvilleJoined November 29th, 2010
I like kinetic and practical things that are challenging to build. You might find me sometimes working at Make Nashville or look forward to my ongoing project with small off-road electric tractors and of course the cabin **Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/kj37075 ** Blog https://palletbuilding.blogspot.com
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
1+ Featured Instructable Earned a bronze medal
Contest Winner Runner Up in the Lazy Life Challenge
Contest Winner First Prize in the Outside Contest 2017
Contest Winner Second Prize in the Outdoor Structures
Show 9 More »
Solar ClassClass Complete!
Minecraft ClassClass Complete!
How to Write an InstructableClass Complete!
Concrete ClassClass Complete!
LEDs and Lighting ClassClass Complete!
Metalworking ClassClass Complete!
- Kenstruct completed the lessons Solar Panels, Solar Powering Microcontroller Projects, Solar Engraving, Solar Class and 2 others in the class Solar Class2 months ago
- Kenstruct commented on HorseBackBob's instructable How to Build the Self Feeding Fire - All Night Fire3 months ago
- Kenstruct commented on Dr Qui's instructable A Slate Sundial, Carved by My Great Great Great Grandfather in 1858.3 months ago
- Kenstruct completed the lessons Mold Making & Casting Basics, Two Part Molds, Flexible Block Molds, Mold Making & Casting Class and 1 other 3 months ago
- Kenstruct completed the lessons Troubleshooting, Mixing + Pouring Concrete, Casting Molds With Voids, Tools + Supplies and 4 others in the class Concrete Class3 months ago
- More Activities