Does anybody know the beauty of 100 degrees?
That’s all about to change.
The element I designed will give a new perspective on modular systems for the next reasons.
- it’s made out of recycled aluminum from soda cans
- it’s sustainable, it can be passed on from generation to generation but can also be used to make different kinds of furniture by one owner
- it doesn’t require tools of any kind except a hammer
- it’s ideal for transportation because it can be shipped in small packages
- it stimulates the creativity of the owner. The owner can choose the functions and the aesthetics, this by form and by material. Every material can be used as long as it is 18mm thick (because then the firm construction will be guaranteed).
So now everybody can discover the beauty of 100 degree.
Participated in the
Instructables Design Competition