Introduction: 3D Printed Airplane
In this Instructables, you can see the construction of an RC airplane 3D printed
Why did I build it?
I always wanted to have an RC plane, having never done I found the utility of making one thanks to a 3D printer.
The usefulness of doing it with a 3D printer and that in case of breakage, it is easy and quick to repair it.
Step 1: What Do You Need
- 3D printed
- 1 Electric motor A2212 / 1400KV 10 T ( https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_dTblalH )
- 1 Props
- 1 ESC
- 1 Emittrer / Receiver ( https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_dTAZXgr )
- 1 Lipo Battery
- 1 Lipo Charger ( https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/32800729065.html? )
- 4 Servo ( https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_dZSOKwr )
- Tape ( https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/4000036158856.html )
- 2 Push rods D. 1.2mm ( min 500 mm) ( https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_dY8oI1d )
- 2 Sponge wheel ( https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_d7Oacox )
Step 2: Step 2 : Printed Part
The structure weight is about 430 gr.
Step 3: Assemby Parts and Electronics
Now you need to assembly all parts with glue.
Put all electronics: Motor, ESC, Receiver, Battery
Step 4: Ready to Fly
Now the plane is ready to fly.
The total weight with electronics: 770gr
You can see the first fly:
Participated in the
Make It Fly Speed Challenge