Introduction: Applely Greatness (Apple Crisp)
Everyone loves baked goods, but not very often is the average individual incredibly motivated to bake their own sweet treat. Heres a tutorial to one of my favorite warm sweet treats when baking is simply not an option. This is a fast, single serving mug of applely greatness topped with whipped cream of course!
Step 1: Gather Ingredients
For this tasty treat you will need:
1 1/2 apples
1 Teaspoon of Lemon juice
3 Table Spoons of Butter
2 1/2 All Purpose Flour
3 Table spoons of Sugar
1 Tea spoon of Sugar
1/4 Cup Quick oats
1/2 Tablespoon Cinnamon
1/8 Teaspoon salt
Step 2: Prep Ingreidents
1. Slice or chop apples to your liking (excluding the core and seeds)
Step 3: Prep
1. Place 3 Table Spoons of Butter into a Bowl
2. Add 2 tablespoons of flour, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1/4 cup of quick oats and 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
Step 4: Mix InGreatness
1. Microwave the ingredients *Skip This Step If You Desire Soft/Mushy Textured Apples*
1. Mix Ingredients
2. Add 2 spoons of mixture to the bottom of the mug
Step 5: Putting It All Together
1. Add chopped/sliced apples
2. Microwave for 2 minutes and 30 seconds
3. After removing
The apples should be bubbling and reduce in size *If the Ingredients are microwaved separately the remaining can be used to top the finished product*
Step 6: All Done! Yummmm!
1. Remove and let stand until it is cool enough to eat.
*Be careful because it’s going to be extremely hot at first!!!*
The texture improves as it cools.
Add desired amount of whipped cream and don't forget a little sprinkle of cinnamon over the top!
I hope you enjoy it :-)