Introduction: Arduino Caculator
A basic calculator made with Arduino that can
do calculations such as plus, minus, times, and divide.
Step 1: Step 1: Visit Source
Check out Arduino Caculator made by techtronicharsh:
Step 2: Step 2: Follow the Instructions
1. Follow the steps shown in the source (Hardware (Circuits), Library, and Software (Code))
2. Replace LCD with I2C LCD (Use I2C or not is based on your opinion)
3. Compile the code with library included
Step 3: Step 3: Decoration
1. Make a 17cm * 9cm * 6cm box out of carton
2. Changed the LCD design to display the calculation in the first line and the result (answer) on the second line
3. Use markers to draw out the "+", "-", "*", "/", "C", and "=" on the calculator keyboard.
Step 4: Step 4: DONE!
This is how I remake the calculator made by techtronicharsh! Visit his calculator with https://www.instructables.com/id/Arduino-Calculato...
Step 5: Informations
1. Original caculator script from https://www.instructables.com/id/Arduino-Calculato... made by techtronicharsh.
2. Things I changed:
a. LCD Design
b. A box for calculator
c. Replace LCD with I2C LCD
3. My edited version of script of this calculator: https://create.arduino.cc/editor/fireclaws9/2f3bd0...