Introduction: HOOTERS BONELESS WINGS (CHEAP RECIPE) !
Today I bring to you an easy recipe to make your own Boneless wings, you are going to love it!!!!!
First the ingredients (Scroll down to see them)
You don´t need more ingredients, told you this recipe is easy and cheap
- Boneless chicken
- 2 eggs (Depend of the chicken that you want)
- Black peeper
- Hunt wings sauce or another that you want
- Wheat flour
- Olive oil
Step 1: CUT THE CHICKEN INTO CUBES!!!!
Now you have to cut your chicken into cubes, you can choice any size that you prefer I choice a medium one, but you can make it bigger or smaller than mine that will depend on your preference!
Step 2: LEAVE THE CHICKEN SOAKING IN THE MILK!
Now we need to let the chicken soakin in hte milk for 25 minutes before we star adding the black peepper and the salt
Remember just add milk until you cover the chicken dont let it flow in the milk just cover it!
Step 3: ADD THE SEASONINGS!!!!!
Add Black Pepper and Salt as much as you want and mix it!!!!!!
Step 4: PREPARE THE EGGS, WHEAT FLOUR AND THE OLIVIA OIL
For this step you need 2 bowls and 1 pan as the follow order:
- In one bowl add the Wheat Flour
- In the other one the two eggs (Mixed it)
- In hte pan add the oil and start heating it until generate bubble when you introduce a wooden stick into it
Step 5: FRY THE CHICKEN UNTIL IT IS CRISPY !!!!!!!
Follow the next step:
- Take a chicken cube in the milk into the egg bowl
- Next deep this chicken cube with the egg into the wheat flour
- Add to the pan with the pan with boiling oil
- Wait until you find the texture that you want (I like it crispy)
- Put in napkin to get rid of the excessive oil
Step 6: PREPARE THE HOT SAUCE!!!!
Follow the next step:
- Add 2/3 of butter in the pan wait until it melt (You will se bubbles)
- Put the Hunt Wing sauce into the pan, wait until it mixed and let it heat for 5 minutes
- Add the cruspy chicken and mixed
- Ready to serve
Step 7: SERVE AND ENJOY!!!!
This dish can be enjoyed with celery, carrots and different types of toppings
I hope that you can make it on your homes and enjoy with yourselves, your family or your friends
Stay safe and share it so more people can do it and their homes
Any doubt about the recipe just let a comment and as soon as I can I will answer it
Participated in the
Copycat Recipe Speed Challenge