Introduction: Baby Toy
Want to get a toy for your lovely baby, but don't want to spend money on it too much? Well, you are at the right place. I've made a cheap baby toy that all babies will enjoy. Check it out.
Step 1: Materials
Here's the materials you'll need for this project.
- a wire (per set)
- a led (per set)
- a 10 kilo ohm resistor (per set)
- a box
- a box cutter
Step 2: Assemble the Materials
- Wrap the resistor around the shorter end of the LED
- Wrap a short wire on the other end of the resistor(optional, it's just for decoration)
- connect a long wire on the long side of the LED and connect it to a digital pin, then a set is done.
- After you are all done it should look like picture three
- If so, put the whole thing in a box with its cover cut open a little bit so the wire could show.
- Remember to plug a really long wire to GND as
Step 3: Coding
The code is very simple, here it is
Step 4: Let's See It in Action!
Use the long wire connected to the GND to touch the end of the resistor to activate the LED.