Introduction: Butterfly Sandwich
Sometimes we want not only to have a delicious meal, but also to have an original decoration for our food.
What could be unusual about sandwiches?
Step 1: We Need
sausage or ham
mayonnaise (ketchup, mustard)
for decoration :
you can add olives and any other vegetables
Step 2: Draw and Print a Butterfly
1. Find a butterfly (flower or dinosaur) on the Internet and put into the program. I am using Fusion 360.
2. Outline half of the path with a spline.
3. Make extrude 5-7 mm.
4. Use the Mirror function.
5. Use the Shell function with a thickness of 1.6mm.
6. On the edge, use the Chamfer function.
7. Make the new sketch a Project function.
8. And then Offset 4-6mm inwards. Push out the bottom.
9. Make a STL file and print a butterfly on a 3D printer.
NB! Don't worry if you don't have a 3D printer. You can use gingerbread cutters. Or draw on paper and carefully cut with a sharp knife.
Step 3: Cooking
Cut the square slices of bread into triangles.
Spread the bottom layer with mayonnaise, mustard or ketchup, place chopped vegetables, sausage and cheese on top.
Close with another triangle.
Cut out butterflies from cheese, ham, sausage and bread.
Spread mayonnaise, mustard or ketchup on a bread butterfly.
Place the ham and cheese butterfly on top.
Garnish with pepper, tomato, or olives on top.
Place this butterfly on a triangular sandwich.
Place the whole sandwich in the microwave for a few seconds.
Put the lettuce leaves on a plate, place a sandwich on top and garnish with herbs.
NB. You can add onions, mushrooms, avocados, and any other foods you like. And also, instead of a butterfly, you can make any shape.
Your sandwich is ready!
Participated in the
Sandwich Speed Challenge