Introduction: Carrot Cupcakes
Enjoy some delicious carrot cupcakes for the whole family. Also, it is a very easy and simple recipe for Easter festivities!
Step 1: Optional
- You can add walnut, almond or raisins. In this case I add almond.
Step 2: Add
5. Add the vanilla and mix.
Step 3: Final Mix
6.There should be a thick mixture.
Step 4: Grease
7. Grease the cupcake pan or use trays.
Step 5: Bake
9. Bake the cupcakes at 180 ° C for 20 min.
Step 6: Check
10. Insert a toothpick to see if they are ready. If the toothpick comes out without any residue, your cupcakes will be ready.
11. Remove the cupcakes from the oven.
Step 7: ¡Enjoy Your Cupcakes!
Participated in the
Dessert Speed Challenge