Introduction: Connect Multiple Monitor to a Laptop
- Monitors (Important : VGA connectivity with USB power supply) - 2 Nos.
- Wall mount for TV/Monitors - 2 Nos.
- USB 3.0 to VGA converter - 1 No.
- 1 to 2 or 1 to 4 USB splitter/adapter (to power up monitors) - 1 No.
- PVC foam 5mm thickness.
- Monitor - https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00JFTY5SU/
- VGA adapter - https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07191M43Q/
- Wall mount - https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B072BVTL8L/
This will not work for Gaming unless you have dedicated graphics card AND your card can support the resolution that can sum up the resolutions of each monitors (ex: 1366 * 768 into 3 = 4098 * 768).
Step 1: Preparing the Mount Holder
- Measure and cut the sheet suitable for you display.
- Use super glue for pasting two sheets.
- Drill holes wherever the wall mounts needed to be fitted.
Step 2: Make Sure You've Given Proper Support
- Design the holder by keeping the weight of wall mount in the mind.
- We can't lift the laptop and carry around with the monitors attached to it.
- Monitors I chose is weightless but wall mounts are heavy as it supposed to be.
Step 3: Connectivity
- Use either VGA or HDMI port AND USB 3.0 to connect 2 monitors.
- We can't use both VGA and HDMI together. (I don't know the technical stuff. Google it if you want).
- Use USB splitter/adapter to get additional ports to power up the monitors.
- USB 3.0 to VGA converter should come with separate CD for driver. It will not work otherwise even for latest Windows 10 pro. Make sure that before you buy.
Be the First to Share
1 36 3.4K