Introduction: Connect Multiple Monitor to a Laptop
- Monitors (Important : VGA connectivity with USB power supply) - 2 Nos.
- Wall mount for TV/Monitors - 2 Nos.
- USB 3.0 to VGA converter - 1 No.
- 1 to 2 or 1 to 4 USB splitter/adapter (to power up monitors) - 1 No.
- PVC foam 5mm thickness.
- Monitor - https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00JFTY5SU/
- VGA adapter - https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07191M43Q/
- Wall mount - https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B072BVTL8L/
This will not work for Gaming unless you have dedicated graphics card AND your card can support the resolution that can sum up the resolutions of each monitors (ex: 1366 * 768 into 3 = 4098 * 768).
Step 1: Preparing the Mount Holder
- Measure and cut the sheet suitable for you display.
- Use super glue for pasting two sheets.
- Drill holes wherever the wall mounts needed to be fitted.
Step 2: Make Sure You've Given Proper Support
- Design the holder by keeping the weight of wall mount in the mind.
- We can't lift the laptop and carry around with the monitors attached to it.
- Monitors I chose is weightless but wall mounts are heavy as it supposed to be.
Step 3: Connectivity
- Use either VGA or HDMI port AND USB 3.0 to connect 2 monitors.
- We can't use both VGA and HDMI together. (I don't know the technical stuff. Google it if you want).
- Use USB splitter/adapter to get additional ports to power up the monitors.
- USB 3.0 to VGA converter should come with separate CD for driver. It will not work otherwise even for latest Windows 10 pro. Make sure that before you buy.