Introduction: Cozy Balcony by Bring in Greenery and Using Some Rustic Wood.
I was missing see Greenery also I was planning to decorate my Balcony for a while now we have a lot of spare time so I started step by step adding items ,using some old wood ,recreating some shelves now lets start to see what items and tools I used.
- Wire Clipper
- Black Nylon Cable Tie
- Wood Stain (the color you prefer)
- Paint Bruch
- White Fabric Rope
- Artificial Grass
- Eye pin
Un used piece of Marble
- Wooden Lamp
Step 1: Prepration of Wood and Drilling
I used some old Rustic Wood (size 1m*7.5cm*1.5cm) and Started to drill four holes 6cm from the end of its two sides and very close to the edge, also I used a piece of wood (size 2m*20cm*2.5cm) to use it as Plants Table Bench.
Step 2: Tying the Pieces of Wood With the Metal Fence
- I started tying the pieces of Wood with the Metal Fence by Nylon Cable Tie, two Tie at the top and two at the bottom .
- After completing the fence I started to put my plants table bench and supporting it with metal fence and nylon cable tie.
Step 3: Wood Stain
I put very clear Wood Stain because I needed the wood to be Natural Looking and Warm also to close the Pores and to protect it from Weather.
Step 4: Grass
I used Artificial Grass (size 1m*4m) ,cut it to specific Dimensions of my Balcony .
Step 5: Plants Shelves
I used two pieces of Wood (size 30cm*7.5cm*1.5cm) putting them together by nylon Cable Tie , Drilling a Hole at each edge ,Adding the Rope in the right and left side (80cm divided by 2) which mean 40cm of Rope from the Edge to Eye Pin , I chose the right spot and hanged my Shelves .
Step 6: The Final Result
- I chose different kinds of plants like rosemary ,mint ,basil, lemon tree ,and many kinds.
- i added a warm led strip light under the plants bench.
- i added a new wooden lamb.
- i used an old marble
i started to plant some seeds like green watergrass , i hope you like the project .
Participated in the
First Time Author Contest