Intro: DIY: Appliqué Pillow
Enter our giveaway for the Fairgoods Appliqué Pillow!
- 5/8 yard base fabric (I used 100% cotton outdoor duck cloth. Choose a heavier weight, tightly woven fabric)
- 3/8 yard accent fabric (I used 100% cotton sateen)
- Zipper, invisible or standard
- Thread in base and accent colors
- Iron-on adhesive (I used Heat'n'Bond)
- Patterns in your choice of typeface (letters must be printed backward)
- Mark Simonson’s Bookmania typeface (used to create the F)
If you're like our Fairgoods appliqué pillow, enter our giveaway.