Introduction: DIY Handbag
We are creating a sturdy handbag using suede leather cloth, this is a step by step tutorial & a video for better understanding.
The bag looks cool & stylish. It is suitable for carrying books, wallet, phone etc.
Bag is very stylish & perfect for parties & outings.
If you have a better sewing machine you can do it more easily & with a lot more perfection.
Here we are using our antique 30+ years old sewing machine, but the outcome is Awesome!!!!!!
- Suede Leather Pieces or any fabric: Suede Faux Leather Sheets for Handicraft DIY Projects
- Light cotton material for lining or interface. We have used a carry bag for this purpose. This is available at Amazon: interfacing
- Sewing Machine to sew it.
- Scissor & inch tape for measurements.
Step 1: Let's Get Started...
- 5 Pieces 14x9''
- 2 for front
- 2 for back
- 1 for bottom
- 2.5'' space from each side for attaching the bottom piece.
Step 2: Get Ready With Your Sewing Machine.
Step 3: Stitch the Bottom Corners.
Step 4: Work on Interfacing
Step 5: Make Straps for the Bag
Step 6: Time to Join Strap & Interfacing Along With Bag
Step 7: Carefully Stitch Everything Together.
Step 8: And It's Ready...
Participated in the