Introduction: DIY Harry Potter Moving Portrait With Raspberry Pi
Moving Portrait inspired from Harry Potter Movies. Moving Portrait is built using a old broken laptop. It can be even build using a Raspberry Pi connected with a display or a old monitor. Moving Portrait Frame looks awesome,we can see family photos,watch videos,movies. It has every functionality that a laptop has.
Step 1: Hardware List
Step 2: Step 1: Installing Display in Frame
- Take the upper frame and a piece of color cardboard.
- Mark the display dimensions on the cardboard and cut it.
- Attach the cardboard to display using plastic tape.
- Clean the glass and display and put the display into the frame.
- With the help of supporting cardboard fix the display.
Step 3: Step 2: Installing Electronics in the Frame
- Take the lower frame and mark the positions for cooling fan vent,head phone jack,USB ports power plug.
- Cut the markings.
- Put everything in the frame using screws and plastic tape and seal the frame.
This project was created by Mukesh Sankhla and comes from https://community.dfrobot.com/makelog-308352.html.