Introduction: DIY Harry Potter Moving Portrait
Moving Portrait inspired from Harry Potter Movies. Moving Portrait is built using a old broken laptop. It can be even build using a Raspberry Pi connected with a display or a old monitor. Moving Portrait Frame looks awesome,we can see family photos,watch videos,movies. It has every functionality that a laptop has.
- Old Working Laptop
- Raspberry Pi(4/3): https://www.dfrobot.com/topic-272.html?flag_categ...
- Raspberry Pi Display: https://www.dfrobot.com/product-2063.html
- Photo Frame
Step 1: Installing Display in Frame:
- Take the upper frame and a piece of color cardboard.
- Mark the display dimensions on the cardboard and cut it.
- Attach the cardboard to display using plastic tape.
- Clean the glass and display and put the display into the frame.
- With the help of supporting cardboard fix the display.
Step 2: Installing Electronics in the Frame:
- Take the lower frame and mark the positions for cooling fan vent,head phone jack,USB ports power plug.
- Cut the markings.
- Put everything in the frame using screws and double tape and seal the frame.