Introduction: DIY | RGB Goggles
Hey! I have made a RGB Goggles using WS2812B LEDs and Arduino Nano.The Goggles have many animations they can be controlled using a mobile app.The app can communicate with arduino through Bluetooth Module.
- Arduino Nano (1)
- WS2812B LEDs (88)
- HC06 Bluetooth Module (1)
- 3.7V Battery (1)
- On/Off Switch (1)
- Pair Of Goggles
Step 1: Circuit Connections
- Take 88 WS2812b LEDs and arrange them on a cello tape or Double sided tape.
- The LEDs should be arranged in such a way that all the grounds and Vcc should should be in same respective lines.
- The alternate LEDs lines should be inverted so that the GND/Vcc becomes common for two LEDs lines.
- Make all the LEDs Data in and Data out connections.
- After all the LEDs connections now connect Arduino as shown in circuit diagram.
- 5v/3v ~Vin/5v
- Data pin ~ Pin 3
Step 2: Code
Before Uploading code make sure that RXD and TXD pins are disconnected.
Open the code in Arduino IDE.
Include all the libraries that are in the code.
Select Board Type and Port.
Upload The Code.
After Uploading code connect them back.
Code and App Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1kIGv8...
Step 3: App Setup
- Install The app give in the above link.
- Open Bluetooth settings.
- Turn on the Goggles.
- Search for HC06 In Bluetooth Settings and pair it by entering password as 1234.
- Open the app click on Bluetooth Icon Select HC06.
- And You are Ready!
- Click on any animation you want.
- Place all the electronics in a container.
Participated in the
Arduino Contest 2020