Introduction: Death Star Flash Drive
Turn your Lego Death Star into a flash drive.
Step 1: Materials & Tools
1. Lego 9676 TIE Interceptor™ & Death Star™ (This product is listed as "retired" in the Lego website, but I think you can find it in the stores or online)
2. USB flash drive (make sure that the flash drive fits in the Death Star)
3. USB cable, A type, male to female
1. Pliers or scissors
2. Soldering iron
3. Electrician tape
Step 2: Assembling
1. Lego Death Star consists of two parts, both of which have a hole on them. Choose which side you will use, top or bottom.
2. Cut the usb cable in half and place it through the hole. Make sure that female end is inside the Death Star.
3. Solder the cables back. Wrap it with electrician tape.