Super soft cake baked in ceramic coffee cup!!!!!
Step 1: Utensils Needed
- Mixing bowl
- Different sized cups and teaspoons and tablespoons for perfect measurements(250ml,125mletc.)
- A medium sized sieve (will use after wards)
Step 2: Ingredients:-
Ingredients:- (NOTE- tsp=teaspoon)
- All purpose flour = 1 cup (250ml/51tsp)
- Sugar = 1 cup (250ml/51tsp)
- Fresh Cream = 1cup (125 ml/26tsp)
- Milk powder = 1 cup (125ml/26tsp)
- Milk = 200ml
- Baking Soda = 1 teaspoon
- Baking Powder = 1/2 tablespoon
- Vanilla essence = 1/2 tablespoon
- Pineapple essence = 1/2 tablespoon
- Lemon Juice = 1/2 tablespoon
Step 3: Sieving Time!!
Sieve all purpose flour,milk powder,baking soda and baking powder..
Step 4: Mixing Sugar and Fresh Cream
Beat it well.
Step 5: Mixing All the Ingredients
Mix all the ingredient in a bowl and to make smooth batter.
Step 6: Consistency
Mix well to get fine consistency:)
Step 7: Pouring Batter in the Cup
Pour the batter in a well greased cup and spread the batter uniformly.
Step 8: Baking Time
Bake the cake for 40-45 minutes until the top turns golden brown.
Step 9: ATTACK!!!!!!!!
You are good to go enjoy!!!!!!!!!!
Participated in the
Dessert Speed Challenge