Introduction: Driven Sled
I think it's no secret that managing a sleigh is quite difficult, so i decided make them manageable, it can even drift on them.
- Angle grinder
- Weld mask
Step 1: Chassis for Driving Mechanism Markup
- Take plate of steel аround 15x10 cm
- Spread diagonally on two right triangles
Step 2: Cutting & Stripping Chassis
- Cut diagonally on two right triangles
- On shorter side cut the corner (on both parts)
- Stripe frame for welding
Step 3: Chassis Welding
- Weld triangles to the frane (on both sides)
- Weld bolt in the middle of triangle (on both sides)
Step 4: Driving Mechanism
- We need two metal pipes(around 40cm)each
- Recede 11 cm from the beginning and put a mark(both sides)
- Also we need 2 short (1.5 cm) pices of pipe that can be bolted
Step 5: Weld Driver Mechanism
- Weld on both sides
Step 6: Finish
Install the levers in their place so that they were under bolts (for greater reliability).
Thank you for your interest in this project.
The test video will be coming soon.
Participated in the