Introduction: ESP8266 - Garbage Truck Warning
ESP8266 x 2 : This idea is intended to accompany the approach of the municipal garbage collection vehicle using radio communication systems in the 2.4 GHZ (Wifi) range.
sorry if the translation was not good. I used internet translator
It uses a medium distance receiver / detector in the residence or company whose function is to identify the approach of the vehicle in motion. It does not need an internet connection or the home's Wifi network. Average range of 100 meters. It makes it possible to index the vehicles along the avenues / streets that pass to confirm which one serves you. Example: VEHICLE 001 (streets A, B, C, D, E, etc.), VEHICLE 002 (streets X, Y, Z, W, etc.). IMPORTANT: Authorization with the company responsible for collection is required to install the transmitter using the 12/24 VDC vehicle power (battery). This detection (within the truck's range) is reported at the residence by: • Electronic system with audible warning (ESP32 / 8266 and buzzer). • Visual and audible warning on the cell phone (Android application). • Website with attention and audible warnings. • Possibility to automate dumpsters with covers to unlock and open when the truck arrives.
BENEFITS: Avoid permanence of packages left in the dumps or on the sidewalk in order to avoid: • Damage and vandalism by animals and garbage collectors. • Insect and rat infestation. • Alteration of the appearance of the facade of the property outside the collection hours. • Leaks and miscellaneous remains on the sidewalk.
The ESP8266 TRANSMITTER (truck) is looking for a host (SSID with defined name - WiFi 2.4GHZ) and when it enters the radio frequency range, it sends a pre-determined code to this host (RECEIVER in house). The ESP8266 RECEIVER connects to the TRANSMITTER, receives this code and performs an action (activates relay, blows horn, flashes light, etc.) until the RF signal is out of range.
Step 1: List of Material and Equipment
TRANSMITTER EQUIPMENT / MATERIAL (VEHICLE)
- ESP32 / 8266 circuit with external antenna - vehicle (TRANSMITTER).
- 12 VDC / 5VDC car charger
- Voltage regulator / lowerer 5 VDC / 3.3 VDC
- Tantalum electrolytic capacitor 10 MF / 40V
RECEIVER EQUIPMENT / MATERIAL (RESIDENCE)
- ESP32 / 8266 circuit with external-home antenna (RECEIVER)
- 110/220 VAC x 5 VDC power supply
- Voltage regulator / lowerer 5 VDC / 3.3 VDC (*)
- Mini horn (buzzer) 5 VDC
- Tantalum electrolytic capacitor 10 mF / 40V (*)
- or relay/3.3vcc regulador/socket modulo -->replaces previous components (*)
- Proximity detector application (Android). Supplier: author of the project
- Internet page (optional). Supplier: author of the project.
- C ++ program for ESP32 / 8266 boards. Supplier: author of the project.
- Vehicle system with GPS for sending updated location information. • Interconnection with the internet via GPRS (cellular signal).
Step 2: Miscellaneous Boxes As an Experiment
Plastic boxes of various types and sizes of varied electronics
If you want the program (sketch) contact us by email: email@example.com
Any doubts I am available