Introduction: Flexible Paper Mat
A flexible paper mat made up of old newspapers, which can be used as a base for flower vase.
Step 1: Things Required
- Old News papers
- A synthetic glue like Fevicol
- A long thick Needle
- Poster colours
- Paint brush
Step 2: Cut Newspapers
- Take an old newspaper and fold it into two
- Cut the newspaper at the fold into Rectangle shape. You need many pieces of these cuttings.
Step 3: Make Paper Sticks
- Take a piece of rectangle paper
- Scroll the paper using the long needle in to a stick
- Glue the ends of the roll with fevicol
Paper sticks are ready. Make as many numbers as required
Step 4: Rolling the Paper Sticks
- Roll the paper sticks into a round shape as shown
Step 5: Color the Paper Rolls
- Paint the paper rolls with poster colors. You can use different colors to paint the rolls
- Keep the painted rolls separately to dry.
Step 6: Making Paper Mat
- Take another news paper. We will arrange and paste the colored rolls on this paper.
- Arrange the rolls in a round shape over the news paper
- Paste each roll in the arranged position with fevicol
- Allow the pasted rolls to dry
Step 7: Cut Into Shape
- After the glue dries out cut along the outer edges of paper rolls
- It is very flexible. Even you can fold it and store separately
Step 8: Use the Flexible Paper Mat As Base for Flower Vase
You can use the flexible paper mat as a base for things like a flower vase and all. It will give a good appearance