Introduction: Green Plan- LED Flower
- Topic: The Green Flower LED Art
- Arduino Breadboard x1
- USB Cable x1
- Arduino UNO board rev.3 (On Arduino Breadboard) x1
- cardboards (big) (cut into to the size 16.5 x 21)x2(after one cardboards finish cutting into 16.5x21, cut a 3x3 square on the left side up corner) (cut into the size 9 x 21) x2 (cut into the size 16 x 8) x2 (after one cardboards finish cutting into 16x8, cut a 3x3 square on the left side)
- Solid core jumper wires x6
- Resistance x3
- LEDs (Green) x3
- Wire x7 Tape x1
- Pencil x1
- Marker x1
- Ruler x1
- Glue x1
- Box cutter x1
- Green plastic bottles ( choose the trash bottle from the recycle box) at least need 3~4
- watercolor (Green
- Breadboard and Circuit put one wire connect positive to 5V (on the UNO Board)
- put another wire connect negative to GND (on the UNO Board)
- pull a wire to connect ~3
- pull a wire to connect ~5
- pull a wire to connect ~6
- Put three resistance on the breadboard
- Put each three-wire connect to each right leg of the resistance, the wires connect to resistance and positive.
- The three wire that connects to ~3,~5 and ~6 that the other side of the wire has to be on the same line with the wire that has to connect between the resistance and negative.
- Take out the solid core jumper wires and the three green LED lights
- Two solid core jumper wires can support one light, which is can be connected on it and let the light works.
- Two solid core jumper wires are a group of wire, one leg of the wire has to connect with the left leg of resistance.
- There are 6 solid core jumper wires, so we have three groups of wire, support 3 LED lights.
- Three wire legs have to connect with the left legs of three resistance.
- The long leg of the LED light has to fit in with the left wire that has to connect with the resistance.
How do I cut the bottle:
- Bottles Box cutter x1
- Marker x1
- Prepare a clean bottle Find out the part that you want to cut (I choose the down part)
- Using the box cutter to cut off the head and the bottom.
- turn the cutting part upside down (the part that been cut down)
- use a marker to draw a straight line in each interval you want.
- Finish the cutting and bending the cutting part and do the modeling the shape of the flower.
How do I make up the bottle flower:
- cardboard box cutter x1
- Tape x1
- Bubble wrap (small) x1
- Hard paper x1
- Prepare the breadboard that has to finish the circuit install.
- Cut the cardboard in the size that is 1.5x12.5
- Cut the cardboard in a square but similar to an oval (The size is 4x4)
- Stick the square/ oval shape cardboard, the cardboard has to save space to cut a square.
- After the other cutting, put the oval shape cardboard into the bottom of the bottle that has been cut.
- Stick the wires with the LED light to the long cardboard that has the size in 1.5x12.5, using the tape. (Don’t wrap the LED light in)
- After finish taping the wire and the cardboard, using the tape to wrap the cardboard and the breadboard.
- Using the bubble wrap to surround the top of the cardboard ( did not include the LED light)
- Prepare the flower bottle with the bottom of the cardboard, and let the bubble wrap with the wire cardboard stuck into the middle of the cardboard.
- Prepare a hard paper for decoration Cut the shape of the leaves and stick under the bottle flower.
How do I make the case:
- Cut the cardboard into to the size(16.5 x 21)x2 (after one cardboards finish cutting into 16.5x21, cut a 3x3 square on the left side up corner)
- Cut the cardboard into the size (9 x 21) x2
- Cut the cardboard into the size (16 x 8) x2 (after one cardboards finish cutting into 16x8, cut a 3x3 square on the left side)
- Stick all cardboard into a box.
- Color it.
Step 1: Code/Circuit/Video
Circuit picture and video